Credit Union Basic Training-Topeka
Wednesday, February 27
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Quest Credit Union
610 SW 10th St.
Topeka, Kansas 66612
Being new to the credit union movement can prove both exciting and challenging. FALL IN to the credit uinon way of life with a program that provides a fun and informative look at today's credit union movement.
KCUA's Credit Union Basic Training provides you a wide array of information designed to help new employees understand the history and philosophy of credit unions, credit union structure and member service techniques.
What You Will Learn:
- The history and philosophy of credit unions
- Structure of the credit union movement
- KCUA products and services
- How to devleop productive work relationships
- Member service techniques
- $99 for CUs over $75 million in assets
- $89 for CUs between $7-$75 million in assets
- $79 for CUs under $7 million in assets
Actual cost per person for this seminar is $199. That's more than a 50% savings funded by your KCUA dues!
Wednesday, February 20.
Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to the seminar will result in a $25 cancellation fee. As always, substitutions are welcome and encouraged.
YES Committee Scholarships:
Scholarships are available for all KCUA education events. To apply, click here!
Questions? Contact Gina Evans at 800-362-2076, ext. 3010 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go to Upcoming Event List