Shared Financial Solutions (SFS) provides products and services to your credit union that are essential to keeping on top of the changing needs of your members.
SFS is KCUA’s wholly owned, for-profit subsidiary whose high quality member service is a trademark of our offerings.
Through a host of products and services in cooperation with various business partners like CUNA Mutual Group and CUNA Strategic Service providers, credit unions are offered a value-added, lower cost product line that is essential to the recruitment and retention of their members today and in the future.
EXPANDACHEK ITEM PROCESSING
If your credit union offers share draft accounts to its members, you need a method of processing and delivering items associated with members’ accounts. Expandachek partners your credit union with a superior item processing solution including:
- Check Inclearing
- Deposit Processing
- Remote Deposit Capture (for Branch, Merchant and Member)
- Check Imaging Services (with API for Home Banking Retrieval)
CUNA MUTUAL GROUP PARTNERSHIP
CUNA Mutual Group (CMG) is the leading financial service provider to credit unions and their members worldwide. CMG offers more than 300 services including:
- Insurance and protection for credit union members
- Lending solutions and marketing programs for bottom-line impact
- Retirement planning services
- Crop Insurance for America’s farmers
CREDIT UNION ADDITIONAL SERVICES THROUGH CSS
Through the CUNA Strategic Services partnership, your credit union has access to discount programs and services from participating companies, including, but not limited to:
- Invest In America Discount Programs
- Sprint Discount
- Credit and Debit Card Services: Reloadable, Gift and Travel Cards
- Payroll Services
- Business Lending: Through a partnership with National Cooperative Bank (NCB), business lending opportunities are available to Kansas credit unions.
View the full list of CUNA Strategic Partners